Thursday, February 5, 2009

2345 hours

It's 11:45 pm... N i'm waiting.


It's 1:40 am now.. my brother is back home. it was him i was waiting for.

Here's an experience to share..jut thought of it..
Something creepy happened a couple of days back.
I'd fallen asleep..n i was woken up 45mins later by a eery feeling.. i'd felt the tips of 3 fingers run across the side of my neck slowly.. i remember clearly.. i 'felt' that touch.. N i opened my eyes..awake now..turned my head slowly to that exposed part of my neck... Nothing..
I went back to sleep after 5mins or so...but i admit when i think about it, it is kinda creepy. i dunno what caused it.

I used to believe that life is 'subconscious makebelieve'. Its what we think there is, is.
Sometimes I think that what are we living fo? whats the purpose of our existence? these are probably the days when i'm feeling gloomy..
we are born, we live, we survive, we die. that is it?
On happier days, i think this is how life should be .. be happy with the people you're with, have fun, do your work well.. just be happy!
n there is this third person who's overlooking both these sides of me.. its feels strange sometimes. passive.

1 comment: