Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Set Go

Well this is the beginning.. Hello.
I have seen n experienced that everytime I start out to do something n set it firm in my head, or maybe not so firm, but start out nevertheless, I'm faced with obstacles..hurdles..whatever you call it. It is disheartening sometimes.
I hope this beginning doesn't turn out the same way for me. I started to write this blog (and I had thought about it a few times before , but never did it) for a simple reason, I like to write. It's like an outlet of sorts for me. for any writer i guess. or blogger.

Heck..! There is such a lot of noise in the background all day! I can hear 3 adults discussing something right now..each voicing their own ideas..you know adults..esp when they're over 50..! I'm at home these days..chaos in the day n too quiet at night..it's quite a contrast.. Today, I was woken up to the sound of my mother yelling at the top of her voice at one of the construction guys..some work going on here. Not pleasant.
What followed was nice though..bed tea n a phone call with a loving voice at the other end.

I just thought about it.. I haven't smoked for over a week now.. The taste of a cigarette in between sips of some nice coffee..ummm... !
The adults are still arguing..discussing..whatever..
I'm so jobless right now.. 2 weeks back, I was going mad in college.. this work that work this class this assignment this case that patient.. maybe I make too much out of it, but it gets to me sometimes. Its exasperating.. there is so much wrong at each level.. which ultimately comes down to the system. haha. the great system!

I have to go get tea.. this post was very random i realize. Will catch you later.
Tea.. i miss my chai wala sutta. ah!

later..!

No comments:

Post a Comment